Pluscarden Abbey, Scotland
(antiphon with 2 verses)
Schola Sanctae Scholasticae and St. Cecilia's Abbey, UK
Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, The King of Israel.
Hosanna in the highest.
1. Give thanks to the Lord for his is good, his mercy endures forever.
22. The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
23. By the Lord, has this been done; it is wonderful in our eyes.
27. The Lord is God and has enlightened us. Join in procession with leafy
branches up to the horns of the altar.
28. You are my God, I give you thanks; my God I offer you praise.
Note: Music for antiphon from the Parish Book of Chant (CMAA, 2012, page 261) and used with permission from The Church Music Association of America. Book can be purchased at amazon.com and is also available by download from http://media.musicasacra.com/pdf/pbc-web.pdf The verses are from the Graduale Romanum (Abbaye Saint-Pierre de Solesmes, 1974, page 137) and used with permission from The Abbaye Saint-Pierre, Solesmes, France. To obtain the music with updated notation, please purchase the Graduale Romanum ( solesmes.com )